2016年4月20日星期三

Msecore Mini PCs - 2016 Reviews, News and Our Top Picks

We had this mini-pc connected to our living room TV and the performance is much better than we had expected, running on 4gb of ram. The design also looks better in real life than the pictures, and we are very happy with our overall experience with the seller. They respond very quickly and the shipping was also very reasonable.

The mini computer With Intel Core i5 4200u 1.6Ghz,very good!work great,excellent design,easy setup,much quieter!fantastic little machine.

I've had the Msecore Mini PC for a few months now and it's still running great! During tax season I pulled it out of my home media center and plugged it into a VGA monitor so I could use it for TurboTax. I will admit I was a little hesitant because I didn't want to go installing bloatware on this thing but hey, I have to do my taxes, right? So, I installed TurboTax, Adobe PDF Reader, and Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus. None of these caused any issues or slow downs with my daily use or boot up time.



It's now back in its humble abode and I decided to plug in 2 USB enclosures that both contain 1TB SATAIII hard drives. My Msecore Mini PC is always on so it's perfect as a home-network server. I turned on file-sharing, DLNA homegroup, and setup some FTP port-forwarding on my router so now I can add, remove, and playback anything I want whether I'm on the Byte itself or on my G-Box.

Msecore Mini PC Suppliers never fails to impress me! I am a huge movie watcher but I also like to "tinker" with things. I use a variety of programs to watch my movies- Popcorn Time, XBMC/KODI, Showbox/Moviebox, etc. I bought this to replace my G-Box Sigma and to use alongside my G-Box Q.

The product is super small- way smaller than I imagined. It's small size is mesmerizing; I know smartphones have been doing quad-core computing for years now but I have never seen such a small quad-core desktop computer (typically called a Mini-PC or HTPC (Home Theater PC)).I5-4200u barebone system

The Msecore Mini PC boots up very quickly- under 30 seconds- most likely because of its SSD and CPU. I had no issues setting it up and installing my programs.

I tried YouTube in 1080P, Popcorn Time in 1080P, XBMC/KODI in 1080P, Netflix in 1080P, and it kept up great! No frames were dropped, no stuttering, buffering, or lagginess. It even buffered ahead while still playing back content. I will definitely be using this box for movies but it can even be used as an everyday computer I suppose. This box is was made to be used for HD playback and it proves itself! It did not get warm and I did not feel that it was underpowered at any point.

Its price point and specs blow every other HTPC out of the water.

没有评论:

发表评论